Keeping you safe during the coronavirus pandemic
- Visits to Hill House Llamas are by appointment only. At the time of booking we will take your telephone number and/or email address. This is so we can check before you travel that it is safe for you to visit us and for us to host your visit. Any visits that have to be re-arranged will be given future priority.
- We are limiting the number of humans (and households or bubbles) that attend for each session in line with current Government guidelines. Each visit will now consist of one staff member and just your party. We have changed our diary to enable more sessions, staggered throughout the day, to accommodate the smaller numbers of visitors at any one time and to allow for complete sanitisation between visitors.
- We are asking all our visitors to try and arrive around 5 minutes before your visit is due to start and hard as it is, leave promptly after your session has ended! You will be met on arrival and shown where to park, which will be the opposite side of the yard to our next expected visitors. Social distancing is observed at Hill House Llamas and you are asked to maintain 2M/6ft distance from anyone not from your party.
- Each household/bubble will have the opportunity to use our toilet facilities prior to meeting the llamas and before you leave to return home. The toilet block is sanitised between each session, as well as at the start and the end of each day.
- Masks/face coverings are no longer mandatory to be worn in the gift shop, but you are welcome to if it makes you feel more comfortable.
- The initial welcome and introductory chat can once again be undertaken inside, the doors will remain open to allow for throughflow of air. All booked experiences involving food can still go ahead, but the food will be pre-packed, ‘take-away’ style from a local caterer. We can discuss this at the time of booking.
Above all, we want you to enjoy your visit to us!
If we all work together to keep each other as safe as possible, you can relax and enjoy the llama experience.
We look forward to welcoming you to Hill House Llamas very soon